Jan and Barney at the final Secret Garden letterbox.
We lured Team Little Dog into visiting our area a couple of weeks ago. They stayed overnight at Poe Paddy State Park after a day of buzzing around central PA counties looking for letterboxes. Not every search ended in success (who WAS that man that sat in his car in the park 2 days in a row!?) but we hope they had fun.
They started their second day by almost being blown off the mountain at Air Sylph then cam into town for a few more urban boxes. I joined with them while they sought out some Magical Mystery Tour and Ticket to Ride boxes.
See Barney at the far end of the bridge? Sneaking away to check things out.
We went on to tackle mountains, got turned away from finding Angler's Heaven because of a scheduled target practice, and generally enjoyed the back roads of the area. I hope they will return soon so we can visit together again!
Hi gang. I know that's Barney, but in this profile shot, he looks almost like a weiner dawg! It's amost dinner time and I must be getting hungry. Sounds like you all had a great time up in God's Country.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Lightnin Bug
Wow! I haven't visited this site for a while and was a bit shocked to open it up and see ME! and Barney! We had a wonderful time with you and you already know that I love that area. Your boxes are the best and one of the wonderful things about them are the variety, some easy clues, some hard clues, some easy walks, others a bit more challenging. But one thing that is consistent is the amount of thought that you put into them and the wonderful stamps that you make. Ooops, that's two things. Anyway, thanks for the memories!
ReplyDelete