Sunday, December 11, 2005

Why is She Such a Misfit?


Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer travels to the Island of Misfit Toys. There he meets many different toys that are misfits for differing reasons. Above, Rudolph stands with a doll that was on the island. At no time in the movie does it say why she is there. I need feedback as to WHY THE DOLL WAS A MISFIT.

5 comments:

  1. Is this a rhetorical question? Is there a correct answer that you are aware of or are you searching for the answer? Well, I googled it and found out that the doll does not have an apparent physical defect but that she is more emotionally defective. Poor doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was because she had straight hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she is really a he? A cross dressing doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been over this and over this! I say it's because she has Polio. That's it. End of discussion! Now let's move on to more pressing questions like... why is Santa such a prick in that movie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Santa was constipated after being on that Atkins diet. Mrs. Clause needs to force some Metamucil down that old man's throat.

    ReplyDelete