public access to a trail near Bushwacker
We had a major hike recently that I am just getting around to posting. It was to place a bonus box, Bushwacker, off of our second in the PA Women Series. Here are some photos of our day on the trail... and off.
on a lovely trail about a mile and a half away from Bushwacker
a bear paw print on the way to Bushwacker
an old iron furnace about 10 miles from Bushwacker
Hey! I don't know if you remember me, I dance with Arron. My name is Matt and I was in Studio Company with him. Just stumbled onto your blog this morning and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed looking around it. If you get a chance, check mine out! You have been blogging for so long! I am new to it but starting to get it going. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteOf course I remember you! So weird you stumbled onto my silly blog. I love yours! Rant more!
ReplyDelete