The whole family at Alan Seager Natural area.It's a rainy late August day here.

My belly is full of homemade veggie soup and I am just a little fatigued from another terrific bike hike I took yesterday. RGBisMe is taking up the carving table for a stamp we can hopefully share at
Knoebel's Kampin' Gatherin' so I will play a bit of catch up with my
blarg.
Late July brought a new member into our family. Photographed with Toolman Luke is our new kitten.

He is just learning to get along with Mooch and is an awesome hiking and biking cat! He not only doesn't mind riding in the car, he seems to
like it. I think Mooch probably thinks he is crazy but she is learning to accept him. We just love him to bits and like to take him just about everywhere we go. He walks very well on his leash and even likes going to outdoor concerts.
For those of your who have been confused about the gender of our turtle, Franklin, and my explanation of her tail and length of her nails you will want to see this photo. Franklin has laid and egg.

Other than commuting by bike almost everyday, RGBisMe was able to take some time off over the past few months to visit while Ravenboy was home. We spent our time hiking, swimming, floating on inner-tubes, playing cards, sunning, playing croquet and just being silly together.




We spent one morning dedicated to trimming hedges and shrubs in MagaG's yard. We had such a line up of tools and gloves that it looked like we were going to wage war on her yard. So, if you absolutely can not find it in your heart to forgive me for keeping up to date with my
blarg or all of the email I am trying to catch up with, you may choose one of the weapons in the photo and torture me with it.
What a perfectly fun month. I am glad I could share some of it with you! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete