As a teen, did you ever hear that you are supposed to leave your zits alone? "Don't pick at them or pop them as they might spread." Well I had a virtual big festering zit that I just had to pop no matter how much it hurt or how satisfying it was to do it. I don't want it to spread and I don't want it to come back so I am taking an appropriate dose of virtual Doxycycline.
I need my letterboxing friends and family to stay that. I don't want to split people into those who agree with me and those who don't. Nor do I want to start a $|-|1† /_ 1$†. Life is just too short to alienate a bunch of people who enjoy this wonderful and odd past time. There are enough people in my life who don't really get the thrill of what I am doing.
Past is past and I want to box on. Join me?
I will be there, always will.
ReplyDeletePP
Sometimes you just gotta pop that zit and release the pressure.
ReplyDeleteAmazingly, even with the vast differences in opinion that we all have, most of us still get along pretty well. Like any family there will be arguments, but we still manage to stick together.
this kind of stuff drives me up a wall...it's over between us!
ReplyDeletelol