Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guess Who?


I know my blog posts have all been short and sweet. I am busy clearing out closets and cleaning the house. I have a couple of photos to share. One is of 靛蓝, our new betta. Birbanto is greeting him. It's up to you to guess who is in the other photo and why he might be dressed that way.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a Jim Lukens-Gable prom picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess would be Jim on your wedding day. Smile, eyes, mustache. 70-80's Tux with wide lapels. Regardless, he looks like he is up to mischievousness! And happy!
    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is undoubtedly Jim finely decked out int the powder blue tux. However, that tupee' has got to go! It looks like an oversized rodent has nestled on his head for the winter months! The present-day Jim is a far more fetching figure. This old image would be a challenge in the "who would you do" game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RGBisMe on senior prom day it is!! You just have to love a guy in a powder blue tux.

    ReplyDelete