Special moments in my life to share with special readers.
How wonderful!!!
They look just like your cats!!! Does Maga11 make these for sale? I would love to get them of our beloved kitties :) Lotus
She used to, yes. It took a lot of trouble for her to finally get someone to cut out the wooden forms for my final 2 fellows. She had ran out of forms years ago. She is quite gifted and generous. I wish she still mad ethem for sale.
I love these! When I first opened your blog, I actually thought one of your cats was really posing with the others. They are beautiful!
How wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look just like your cats!!! Does Maga11 make these for sale? I would love to get them of our beloved kitties :)
ReplyDeleteLotus
She used to, yes. It took a lot of trouble for her to finally get someone to cut out the wooden forms for my final 2 fellows. She had ran out of forms years ago. She is quite gifted and generous. I wish she still mad ethem for sale.
ReplyDeleteI love these! When I first opened your blog, I actually thought one of your cats was really posing with the others. They are beautiful!
ReplyDelete