"Go on now go, walk out the door..."

Any pain or fatigue can just go.
"Just turn around now 'cause your not welcome anymore."
My pain can just go out the door. *hands make sweeping gesture*
I sure hope that Gu kicks in soon. I am really dragging.
If I don't lift my feet higher I will trip.
It scares me that I have never hit what they call "the wall." I guess I am just so slow and refuel so frequently that I never deplete my glycogen to that level.
My back is tired.
Wow, I have more energy than some of these folks who started at the same time I did.
Maybe I'll put on a little burst of speed here. HAHAHA!
This mile is taking forever.
I can't wait for my chocolate milk and ice bath.
Awesome, here comes that upbeat guy cheering on the racers I am running with. He loves it when folks hold out their hand to slap 5 with him.
*holds out hand and gets slapped with enough force to almost knock an exhausted body over*
"Hahaha!"
At least I didn't get creamed by that elite runner.
*iPod says, "Ten miles completed."*
Man oh man.
No comments:
Post a Comment