I got up this morning to make some tea for us before we start our drive to get Raveboy. I looked out to enjoy the yard that we could proudly enjoy with him during his visit. In the dim sunrise, I saw that RGBisMe seemed to have allowed some of the empty bird seed bags get blown way up into the field beside our house. My stomach tightened when I saw the concrete birdbath was knocked over. Nothing could pull that over but a... BEAR.
I looked closer and saw that all of the small bird feeders were down and destroyed and what looked like a river of seed running down the hill past the wrought iron shepherd's hook (bent in two) from the field onto OUR PORCH. On our porch was the toppled metal can, lid off and all of the expensive seed pulled out.
I have declared an early bear season in Dale Summit.
No comments:
Post a Comment