
Happy May Day folks! This is a busy time of year, everything is growing and reproducing. Spring fever and cleaning has struck us with a vengeance. My back is sore from hefting some carpets to the attic and hoeing the garden. The cats decided to help me out a bit.

Just like Spring, it looks like rain now as I type and listen to the song of the first Oriole of the year. I was able to see it high in our walnut tree but could not get a photograph of it. I am always so pleased when the first of the year Oriole comes on May Day. It make me feel like everything is in synch.
As an added bonus and Indigo Bunting blessed our feeder this morning. This was the first I had seen in years. Construction of Interstate 99 has disturbed the patterns of many of the animals that used to be regulars in my yard. I was glad to have him stop
by even if just for the day.We are preparing the downstairs apartment as best as we can for new tenants. We hope the tiny place will be a friendly home to a couple of elementary school teachers from out of the area.
Miles and Birbanto danced the May pole this morning and Miles even helped me dig some!
No comments:
Post a Comment